Are stethoscopes on their way to becoming obsolete? It’s possible, as scientists from Utah State University have developed a no-contact method of measuring a person’s heartbeat utilizing a video camera and custom software.
.. Continue Reading Video camera sees your heartbeat in your skin
- Viatom CheckMe measures six vital signs in 20 seconds
- LG’s new 4K monitor packs four full HD displays in one
- For monitoring preemies’ vitals, cameras may beat skin sensors
- Heartbeat tracker becomes first FDA-approved medical device for the Apple Watch
- Self-moistening chest strap could be used for multi-day ECGs
- Moov HR is a heart rate monitor in a headband