Volkswagen is celebrating the upcoming 40th anniversary of its Golf GTI with the all-new GTI Clubsport. It’s no surprise party, since VW also released special editions in recognition of the GTI’s 20th, 25th, 30th and 35th birthdays. With a power-cranking boost function, improved aerodynamics and a heritage design package, the Clubsport promises to be a potent, stylish little ride.
.. Continue Reading Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport celebrates 40 years
- Citroen’s C4 Cactus isn’t prickly at all
- New Horex VR6 bound for Frankfurt Motor Show world premiere
- Infiniti to launch compact Q30 at Frankfurt Show
- Porsche 911 Carrera goes turbo-only for 2016
- Citroen embarks on a retro adventure with the Cactus M Concept
- 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show wrap-up