Volkswagen opened up 2016 by previewing an electric future with the Budd-e concept. Now it’s going back to the future with the all-new ID concept, an early sneak peek at a compact electric car that it plans to get to market by 2020. Positioned as a seminal concept, the ID also flashes a look ahead five years further, showing the ID Pilot autonomous driving system. Volkswagen believes the ID will be as important a design as the original Beetle. See if you agree.
.. Continue Reading Volkswagen stamps its ID onto future of autonomy and electrics
- Concept Cars
- Paris Motor Show 2016
- Electric Vehicles
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Self driving cars
- VW to deliver e-Crafter electric van in 2017
- Volkswagen planning electric car offensive for 2025
- Das electric! VW’s e-Golf goes on sale in Germany
- Zelectric (z)electrifies classic Volkswagen split-window bus
- Beijing Concept points to high-tech hybrid future for VW
- Fancy a one nighter at Hotel VW California?