“Westfalia” is undoubtedly the most famous name in Volkswagen camper van lore, but “California” has also claimed its place in the VW camper van lexicon. Launched as a Westfalia model in 1988, the California eventually became Volkswagen’s own in house-built camper when the California T5 went into production in 2004. Now the good Volks from Wolfsburg are exploring an XXL-sized California based on the second-generation Crafter van. The extra size paves the way for a wet bath and roomy kitchen.
.. Continue Reading Volkswagen upsizes California camper van with XXL concept
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- ModVans turns the Ford Transit into a modular, modern camper van