Cars that park themselves can not only make parking mishaps a thing of the past, but they could also make maximum use of lot space. But the auto space isn’t the only area where autonomous technology has potential, as recently seen in Nissan’s self-parking slippers. Now Volvo has demonstrated a yacht that can dock itself.
.. Continue Reading Volvo floats self-docking yacht technology
- Volvo testing technology to prevent meeting of car and kangaroo
- Volvo’s self-driving trucks are going underground
- First self-driving vehicle produced for Volvo’s public trial
- Self-driving Ubers picking up passengers from later this month
- Volvo to test autonomous cars on roads in China
- Nvidia’s Drive PX 2 is the world’s first in-car AI supercomputer