There’s no shortage of robot-based toys out there which are claimed to be both fun, and teach your budding young roboticist the basics of programming. Following in the digital footsteps of Play-i, Kibo and Hackaball, is Vortex, a friendly Arduino-based bot that can connect to iOS and Android devices, play games, and be programmed by children as young as six-years-old.
.. Continue Reading Vortex robot plays with kids, teaches them to program
- New Raspberry Pi Model B+ adds some useful improvements
- Review: Cubit programmable “make anything” electronic platform
- Tiny Ringo teaches kids about robotics
- BBC to give away a million micro computers to coders of tomorrow
- MIT aims to simplify web development with new language
- Kibo robot kit aims to teach young kids programming skills