It’s getting to the point where it seems like adding a dash of graphene can improve just about anything. The latest example is something you probably wouldn’t expect to benefit from the addition of the wonder material – asphalt. While roads may not seem like the most logical area for technological advances, two Italian companies have come together to combine graphene and asphalt and create a more durable and sustainable road surface.
.. Continue Reading Want longer-lasting roads? Just add graphene
- New 3D graphene is ten times as strong as steel
- For better bike tires, just add graphene
- BAC injects some graphene into track-focused Mono
- Graphene shows promise for super strong dental fillings
- Graphene speaker technology promises 50% more battery life for your portable audio devices
- Now graphene can even help hunt down cancer