Dubai’s firefighters have flirted with the idea of firefighting jetpacks before – but now, with Project Dolphin, they’re looking at a fleet of jet ski-based quick response units that can fight seaside fires from on top of a 30-foot high waterjet-propelled hoverboard.
.. Continue Reading Waterjet-propelled hoverboards elevate Dubai firefighters
- Franky Zapata’s awesome Flyboard Air redefines the concept of a hoverboard
- Zapata blends surfing and Flyboarding with new Hoverboard by ZR
- Zapata’s outrageous, US$6,600 Flyboard – Aquaman meets Iron Man
- Dubai firefighters to tackle high-rise fires with Jetpacks
- The Jetovator flying water bike adds momentum to the “firehose” market
- Flyboard Air creator bought by US counter explosives company