We all know that smartphones can be an addicting distraction, oftentimes drawing our attention away longer than may be considered safe. Team O6 by Fingertips Lab has created a wearable gizmo that offers a way to operate your phone without the need to look at or reach for the screen. The O6 controller is designed to use touch, voice, and gesture input to control apps and listen/respond to messages completely eyes-free.
.. Continue Reading Wearable clips onto your steering wheel for eyes-free smartphone control
- Myo gesture control armband review: Pointless or ahead of its time?
- Automatic climate control lets Flexwarm jacket adapt to individuals
- Volvo and Microsoft to KITT out cars with remote voice control
- Standalone Burg smartwatch lets you call and text from your wrist
- Wearable keyboard lets users Tap to type
- The virtual reality revolution, if it’s coming at all, starts now