Even without any smart features, the belt is often the first piece of clothing to deliver the bad news that you might be packing on the pounds. Now a Samsung spinoff company has launched a crowdfunding campaign for the Welt, a fitness tracker that gives the humble belt a little more tact in its health warnings, by monitoring the wearer’s steps, sitting time, and waist size.
.. Continue Reading Welt smart belt watches your waist line
- Review: Can Samsung’s Gear Fit 2 keep up with rival fitness trackers?
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+ gets more fitness-focused features
- TomTom’s Touch fitness tracker knows you how fat you are
- Smarter activity tracker knows when you’re just pretending to work out
- Review: Moov Now is a wearable sports coach worth listening to
- Flyfit ankle band tracks your fitness