If the SpaceX Falcon Heavy is the world’s most powerful rocket, then the Tesla Roadster that it shot into interplanetary space holds the record for the fastest car in history as it orbits around the Sun once every 1.6 years. But how long will it continue to do so, and what will be the fate of this cosmic convertible? Will it still look as pristine a billion years from now as it did in the videos beamed back to Earth? Probably not.
.. Continue Reading What now for SpaceX’s Mars-bound Telsa Roadster?
- SpaceX beams live feed from its spacefaring Tesla Roadster
- SpaceX animation sets the scene for Falcon Heavy launch tomorrow
- SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket stands tall on the launchpad
- SpaceX posts images of historic launch as Starman heads for the Asteroid Belt
- Falcon Heavy takes off on its maiden mission
- Elon Musk shows off near-complete Falcon Heavy rocket