We think of Wi-Fi as primarily bathing our homes and offices in a comfy, invisible blanket of data and internet access, but just as a blanket can take on the shapes of the bodies it covers, the microwave radiation sent out from a hotspot can be used to generate a three-dimensional image of the surrounding environment and the things and people in it.
.. Continue Reading Wi-Fi holography can be used to “spy” on entire rooms and buildings
- Hand-held microwave takes home convenience into the wild
- Microwaves raided to create insane Jacob’s Ladder synth drum
- Non-invasive device monitors diabetes using microwaves
- Rocketbook digitizes your notes, just microwave it to start over
- Thermal vision microwave shows when your food is cooked just right
- Microwaves enable economical recycling of plastic-aluminum laminates