Lotus, builders of some of the most iconic and sublime cars of all times finds itself, yet again, approaching dire financial straights. It needs a hit, a palpable hit, and it has chosen to update, up-rate and subtly alter its Evora sportscar for even more bang throughout the performance envelope. How you can squeeze more go, stop and turn out of a car as capable as the already impressive Evora is a hard question to answer, but Lotus answered it, and it seems to have done so most definitively. .. Continue Reading Will the new Evora 400 be the hit Lotus needs?
- Lotus Evora Carbon Concept Car
- Track-only 2012 Lotus Exige S headed to U.S.
- Lotus Range Extender Engine headed for market
- Lotus Evora S joins Italian Carabinieri
- Will the new Evora 400 be the hit Lotus needs?
- Lotus to show hybrid V8 Elite supercar in Paris