Winnebago continues to build its reputation for camper vans. It’s already established itself as an American camper van leader with its line of campers built atop vans from Mercedes and Ram. Now it introduces the all-new Paseo, a Ford Transit-based camper combining comfy living space with EcoBoost-powered driving.
.. Continue Reading Winnebago launches Ford Transit-based Paseo camper van
- Vikenze II solo camper offers simple but surprisingly well-equipped overnighting
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- Lava Flow adventure van hauls bikes, sleeps bikers
- Flow Camper captures the spirit of the classic Volkswagen camper bus
- Beauer 3X expandable teardrop trailer gives you 3x the space