Winnebago may still be synonymous with large Class A and Class C motorhomes that tour via highway and camp in paved lots with full hookups, but the company is determined to push its way onto the dirt and rock. It has been trying to woo people like the outdoor-crazy crowd at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market with its the Era 4×4 and all-new Concept Adventure Vehicle, which was wnveiled at the 2016 Summer Market last week and shows the possibility of an off-grid-capable 4×4 Winnebago optimized for boundless adventure.
.. Continue Reading Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- Tech-forward Knaus Sun i luxury motorhome travels in style
- Top 10 motorhomes and caravans of 2015
- Quantis builds Marq Land Rover Defender concept camper
- Unity motorhome combines Murphy bed and swivel recliners in comfy, flexible lounge