Among the flood of wider, faster World Rally Championship cars being launched, the Ford Fiesta RS WRC stands out as one of the wildest. Prepared by British firm M-Sport, the RS is based on the brand new Fiesta, and takes full advantage of the extra aerodynamic freedom written into the 2017 FIA WRC regulations.
.. Continue Reading World rally party continues with mean new Fiesta RS WRC
- Volkswagen ends WRC program after four straight world championships
- Toyota pins world rally hopes on wild, winged beast
- More power and bigger wings make a meaner Hyundai i20 WRC
- Toyota set for World Rally Championship return
- Peugeot makes its 2008 DKR even bigger and meaner for 2016
- Audi dusts off an untouched rally classic