As of 2017, the World Superbike Championship will incorporate a brand new racing discipline specifically designed to offer affordable access to fresh talent. The World Supersport 300 class begins proceedings with an intriguing mix of very lightly modified production bikes from four major manufacturers.
.. Continue Reading World Superbikes invest in new entry-level 300 cc class
- Power, control and safety: The year’s best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- Wheelrider motorcycle top case doubles as carry-on luggage, includes solar panel
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions …. before you touch the brakes
- Yamaha to launch new MT-320 naked bike