Science fiction is fast becoming reality, with scientists in South Korea developing an astonishingly fast-moving remote-controlled microrobot designed to travel through the human bloodstream to deliver treatment directly to the organs that need it.
.. Continue Reading World’s first ciliary microrobots could change the way we take medicine
- Scallop microbots designed to swim through your bodily fluids
- New device delivers unprecedented view of cancer cells spreading
- Wirelessly powered medical implant propels itself through the bloodstream
- Oxygen microcapsules could save lives when patients can’t breathe
- 3D-printed liver-like device can detoxify blood
- Nanosponges used to soak up toxins in the bloodstream