Lack of progress toward an “Internet of Things” has been attributed to a variety of factors. Indeed, enabling devices from different manufacturers to communicate in an effective and useful manner is no simple task. European start-up Relayr believes that its WunderBar, a hardware kit comprised of seven smart modules, could provide app developers with the toolbox to bring networks of interoperating gadgets closer to reality. .. Continue Reading WunderBar lets app developers break off a piece of the Internet of Things
Section: Around The Home
- Wunderbar draught beer dispenser for the home
- Tech giants form AllSeen Alliance to fast track "Internet of Everything"
- iRobot unveils US$130 programmable robot for developers and students
- DARPA’s Unattended Ground Sensor uses smartphone techology
- Project Ara: Motorola’s vision for a modular smartphone
- Pinoccio: A wireless, gossiping microcontroller for the Internet of Things