Mastering the various buttons, thumbsticks, triggers and touchpads of video game controllers is hard enough, but it can be near impossible for people with limited mobility and forms of disability. To open up gaming to more people who might normally miss out, Microsoft has unveiled the Xbox Adaptive Controller, a versatile new device that can be connected to a range of different accessories to cater to different players’ specific needs.
.. Continue Reading Xbox Adaptive Controller lends a helping hand for gamers with disabilities
- Accessible hotel room concept balances form with function
- Up periscope: Finland’s grounded observation tower
- BraunAbility brings wheelchair access to the Ford Explorer
- DrumPants as a trigger-activated communication system
- Musholm sports resort ramps up accessibility
- Prefab truck and shipping container win healthcare facility design comp