While not everyone is wild about adding motors to all-terrain bikes, if there’s one sub-type of ATB that could sometimes benefit from an electric boost, it’s the snow- and sand-slogging fatbike. We’ve certainly seen some electric fatties before, but the Xterrain500 adds what is quite a unique feature – the ability to run a custom 10-inch-wide front tire.
.. Continue Reading Xterrain500 electric fatbike rolls 10 inches of rubber up front
- Bionicon’s e-ram mountain bike motor is light and low-profile
- Pedego gives “fatbikes” a zap in the rear
- Schwalbe set to release its Procore dual-chamber mountain bike tire system
- Hands on with the Ego-kits mountain bike motor system
- Airshot gives tubeless mountain bike tires a kick in the seating
- Sahmurai Sword plugs holes in tubeless bike tires – with worms