Peugeot has teamed up with Micro to produce an electric-assist kick bike, designed to give riders an extra boost of momentum. The e-Kick has a chunky-looking industrial design, typical of today’s e-scooters, while folding up to let the user push or pull it along when it’s not in use.
Category: Urban Transport
- ET Smart Scooter hits the reset button with new foldable, electric model
- Smart Ped kick scooter gives your kicks extra range
- Wheela scootbike: A minimalist Dandy Horse for the modern age
- EV4 four-wheel-drive electric scooter leans into turns
- Gogoro’s battery-swapping Smartscooter network to expand into Europe
- CycleBoard carves turf with smooth lean-to-steer system