It currently takes about half an hour to check an athlete’s blood or urine sample for performance-enhancing drugs. Thanks to technology developed at Canada’s University of Waterloo, however, that figure may drop to just 55 seconds per sample – or perhaps even less.
.. Continue Reading A quicker method of testing athletes for drugs
- Testing system tackles common hamstring injuries
- Avocado-derived molecule attacks leukemia at its roots
- Whole-body imaging technology uses contactless tracking of blood flow
- New silicon-based anode set to boost lifetime and capacity of lithium-ion batteries
- Competitive cycling tech takes motion analysis on the road
- Performing mouse clicks with a little tap dance