Adidas is no stranger to experimenting with alternative materials and manufacturing techniques, such as shoes made of recycled ocean plastic and 3D printed runners. These have now been joined by the new Futurecraft Biofabric, made of a new biodegradable material called Biosteel.
.. Continue Reading Adidas puts its best foot forward with lighter, stronger, biodegradable shoes
- Nanotech aims for better, more Earth-friendly sanitary products
- Metabolix engineers plants to make cheaper, cleaner bioplastic
- Environmental interdental: GoodFloss harps make flossing greener and easier
- Broken bones could be healed with silk
- Compostable electronics could ease the e-waste problem
- PUMA launches biodegradable InCycle collection