Hong Kong-based Zorloo has followed last year’s inexpensive but very capable Z:ero digital earphones with what’s described as a complete musical system. Like the previous models, the Aero in-ears ignore the source device’s own (often poor) audio system and route the signal to the earphones over a digital audio connection. Three interface varieties are being supported and, in a modular twist, users can swap out driver modules to change the sound being thrown down their ears.
.. Continue Reading Aero earphones offer hi-fi on the move
- Review: The T10 in-ear headphones from RHA
- T20 in-ear headphones debut DualCoil driver technology
- Review: The Z:ero digital earphones from Zorloo
- Dual-driver M4U 4 earphones promise perfect listening room audio experience
- Audio-Technica supports push for high resolution mobile music with new earphones
- Review: Hi-Res-capable, DualCoil-packing T20 in-ear headphones