Aerovelo has set a new human-powered speed record using its specially designed aero bike. Running at the World Human Powered Speed Challenge in Battle Mountain, Nevada, the egg-shaped Aerovelo Eta managed to hit 89.59 mph.
.. Continue Reading Aerovelo tops human-powered speed record with 89.59 mph bullet bike
- NASA explores greener future for aviation
- MotoGP bans aerodynamic wings amidst controversy
- How big-eared bats could help drone design
- Little airplane turns by throwing its weight around
- DeltaWing gives first look at 4-seat passenger concept
- Cycling computer now comes with a bike attached