Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease that destroys skin pigment, leaving areas of skin looking like they’ve been bleached white. Although things like steroid creams may help in some cases, often there isn’t much that can be done. Help may be on the way, however, as doctors have had success using a combination of an arthritis drug and ultraviolet light.
.. Continue Reading Arthritis meds and UV light used to treat vitiligo
- Does sunlight help us shed winter weight?
- UV light may save bats from deadly fungus
- Graphene/quantum dot hybrid system creates camera that sees visible and invisible light
- Updated “liquid plastic welder” lights up home repair
- GermFalcon robot is made to sanitize airliners
- LED foil developed for ultra-portable water purification