Carbon fiber has long been a beloved wonder material offering myriad benefits in segments like aerospace, motorsport and sports cars. It’s now gaining more ground in other segments, including yachting. Italy’s Azimut Yachts becomes the latest well-established shipyard to put its weight behind carbon fiber construction. Its upcoming S7 uses carbon fiber to keep weight down while offering all kinds of space for passengers to relax and play.
.. Continue Reading Azimut injects carbon fiber lightness into new 21-meter motor yacht
- Fisker dips his toes in the superyacht waters with Benetti Fisker 50
- Latest Evo yacht unfolds to give passengers space to unwind
- Compact, claw-like carbon bike keeps things minimal, on road and off
- British assault on USA continues with F1-inspired Evora 410 Sport
- A closer look at the new McLaren 570GT
- BMW gently turns up the wick on the M4 with more powerful CS