You don’t have to own a Mercedes S-Class to get out on the highway, and you don’t need a six-figure speedboat to get out on the water. Lakin Boatworks thinks that all you really need is a flat deck, a couple of lounge chairs and a cooler chilling your drinks and food. That’s pretty much the BeachRay in a nutshell, with an outboard motor and simple controls to keep you moving. .. Continue Reading BeachRay simplifies the boat into a flat, floating lounge
- Sealegs amphibious boat powers over land and sea
- Hot Tub Boat combines cruising and soaking
- Foldable boat packs into a portable carry bag
- The Wider 42 – more deckspace and stability in 12 seconds
- Luxury catamaran concept features glass-bottom master bedroom
- A 100 percent solar-powered boat that cost under $3,000 to build!