Going into surgery can be stressful enough for well-informed adults, but spare a thought for children on their way to the operating theater. As a way to make such journeys a little more enjoyable, Rolls-Royce has constructed a pint-sized vehicle that lets kids drive themselves to the OR in luxury.
.. Continue Reading Bespoke Rolls-Royce gets kids to surgery in luxury
- McLaren launches all-electric P1 … for younger drivers
- Wizzybug: a first mobility vehicle for disabled kids
- At the Autostadt, architect J Mayer H combines motion and sustainability
- Calling all test drivers 10 and younger
- The 11 best and most-wanted tech toys for Christmas 2015
- The best and most-wanted tech toys for Christmas 2016