A cybernetic, one-armed sausage chef has been serving up steady stream of bangers for a celebrity crowd in Germany. The robotic short-order cook, called BratWurst Bot, was built by out of off-the-shelf parts as a technology demonstrator to show how easy it is to create new, practical robots without the need for special fabrication.
.. Continue Reading BratWurst Bot serves up brats in Berlin
- Swarming robot boats demonstrate self-learning
- Automated kitchen features robot chef
- Robotic librarians hit the books
- iRobot’s Braava jet Mopping Robot doesn’t mind getting its feet wet
- Printing in gel takes 3D printing freeform and enables an undo function
- Care-O-bot gets an upgrade, now flirtier and available with optional second arm