At the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, Citroën showed a more rugged, all-terrain MPV in the SpaceTourer Hyphen concept. While the concept’s Dangel 4WD system and diesel engine provided a strong foundation for a more capable, go-anywhere van, the flamboyant, pop music-inspired aesthetics didn’t seem like the best way to appeal to the 4×4 or adventure crowds. Building on the idea of the SpaceTourer MP-SUV, the new SpaceTourer 4×4 Ë Concept tones down the styling while gaining a few extra reinforcements and traction enhancements.
.. Continue Reading Citroen hits the snow to further blur the line between van and SUV
- Citroen gives the C4 Cactus some extra grip and surf
- DS will bolt into Geneva with 420-hp E-Tense electric concept
- Cute is out, tough is in, on the Citroen C-Aircross Concept
- Citroen hyphenates its SpaceTourer MPV into a colorful 4×4
- Citroen’s new C3 inherits distinctive airbumps from bigger brother
- Citroen reinvents the Mehari as an all-electric convertible beach cruiser