One of the problems of owning a luxury mechanical wrist watch is making sure it’s keeping proper time. You could check it against radio time signals over a period of weeks, or you could take it to an upmarket watch repair shop to be hooked up to some very large and expensive equipment, but the Geneva-based watchmaker Frederique Constant has an inexpensive alternative. The Frederique Constant Analytics is an accuracy measuring clip and smartphone app that allows owners to measure the performance of their watches at home and make sure they’re properly maintained.
.. Continue Reading Clever clip keeps time on luxury watches
- $396K cobalt chrome wristwatch takes extravagance to new heights
- A steampunk wristwatch fit for an 18th century philospher
- HYT H1 Ghost watch combines mechanics and hydraulics
- Lunar Watch puts a genuine moon rock on your wrist
- Covair swaps watch faces and straps in no time
- Bargains galore at Robert White car and motorcycle auction