We keep hearing how millennials are eschewing material goods in favor of experiences, but someone fairly fit and energetic is still collecting goods and those goods need shuttling from A to B. At least that’s the conclusion we’re led to draw, as cargo bikes of all shapes and sizes continue to hit streets and the market of man trailers continues to welcome new models. The latest player in the man trailer segment, the Reacha sports utility trailer can be pulled by hand or by bike and uses a modular design to better adjust to your needs.
.. Continue Reading Collapsible Bavarian trailer hauls gear by bicycle or foot power
- Compact trailer serves as a camping multi-tool on wheels
- WoollyBear camping trailer treads lightly through the wilderness
- Base Camp customizable trailer supplies a rugged box of adventure
- ScarabRV camper inflates via remote control in 60 seconds
- Air Opus camping trailer inflates into a home away from home in 90 seconds
- Nest Caravan delivers a monocoque-built glamping adventure