Chinese drone giant DJI has rolled into this year’s IFA in Berlin with a few quiet upgrades to its existing lineup, literally. The compact Mavic Pro Platinum is claimed to make 60 percent less noise than its predecessor, while a smaller sibling has also received some new shooting capabilities.
.. Continue Reading DJI Mavic Pro Platinum cuts down on noise, adds extra minutes of flight time
- DJI goes compact with folding Mavic Pro drone for the road
- Get aboard your drone – DJI unveils its own FPV goggles
- DJI Spark drone gets a gesture control update
- Latest DJI update will limit range of unregistered drones
- DJI’s first drone arena gives novices space to spread their wings
- DJI Ronin 2 takes the camera gimbal to a new level