Fresh from kitting out a building with motion-sensing digital walls, experiential design firm ESI Design has unveiled a towering digital installation at the Wells Fargo Building in the US city of Denver that’s made up of five 86-ft (26 m) tall, high-res LED displays.
.. Continue Reading Eight-story LED screens provide epic digital art canvas
- MisTable lets teams collaborate through the fog
- Pic3D sheet transforms any screen into a glasses-free 3D display
- Studio FRST multiple aspect ratio TV concept
- Opinion: Still drooling over this LG HD monitor a month after CES
- Tactus Technology display brings physical buttons to the touchscreen
- Another massive Diamond Vision display from Mitsubishi, this time in Japan