GMC has announced the 2016 Sierra All Terrain X as an extension of the All Terrain model. With premium extras intended to enhance off-track capability, the special edition pickup also features an aggressive use of monochrome coloring on the exterior, giving it a more sinister appearance.
.. Continue Reading Extras-laden 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain X unveiled
- Review: 2016 Nissan Titan XD takes no prisoners
- Pole Position pickup rides the rail for tweakable tone
- Fishman Fluence: The guitar pickup reinvented?
- Submarine pickup gives a guitar extra depth
- Chevy steers the Colorado Z71 off road with Trail Boss package
- Honda teases new Ridgeline pickup truck ahead of Detroit reveal