The van … possibly the most versatile piece of transportation man has ever crafted. We’ve seen vans do hard work as cozy mobile living quarters for man and dog, four-wheeled offices, rolling toolboxes, off-road ramblers and even motorized raw bars – and that’s just in the past two months. Now Vauxhall shows a van that drips elbow grease all week at the job site before getting its weekend kicks racing motorcycles.
.. Continue Reading Flexible concept van works all week, races motorcycles on the weekend
- Vauxhall adds 1.0-liter Viva to small car lineup
- Vauxhall reveals sleek, buttonless GT Concept interior
- Opel debuts connected X-version of Mokka SUV
- Dream ride: The best concept cars of 2016
- Vauxhall’s sleek GT Concept draws on the past for a vision of the future
- Pictures of Vauxhall/Opel RAD e pedelec emerge