The empty spaces of disused and derelict buildings can exude a sense of potential. Of course, bringing these blank canvases back to life typically requires a lot of work, but architecture and design firm Kraaijvanger is seeking to eliminate a chunk of that work with its Hub modular kitchen and bathroom block.
- Flat-packed Mini House 2.0 has electricity and a fitted kitchen
- Clever features turn cozy loft into comfortable workspace
- Tiny German apartment makes clever use of space
- DIY Hermit House allows users to customize and build their own micro house
- VIMOB shelters are easy to build in difficult places
- Size matters: Gizmag’s Top 10 tiny homes