An excitingly targeted new study has examined how bacteria in the small intestine help digest and absorb high-fat foods. The novel research suggests that in the future we could potentially combat obesity by inhibiting the abundance of certain bacteria that promote fat absorption.
.. Continue Reading How fat absorption is directed by specific bacteria in the small intestine
- Hereditary gut microbes found to influence weight gain
- Study suggests probiotic to prevent obesity possible
- Are non-toxic food preservatives having an adverse effect on our gut bacteria?
- Harvard scientists uncover an exploitable Achilles’ heel common to most bacteria
- Gut bacteria found to have a role in both PTSD and Alzheimer’s disease
- Electrified graphene becomes a bacterial bug zapper