Even with design houses like Pininfarina, Touring Superleggera and Italdesign focused all or in part on limited edition production cars, this year’s Geneva Motor Show was still an explosion of concept cars of all styles and stripes. Concepts ranged from a modular, self-driving car/multicopter, to a stripped-down off-road buggy and an ultra-luxury electric roadster. Join us as we take a photo tour of all the concepts of the 2017 Geneva Motor Show.
.. Continue Reading In Photos: Concept cars of the 2017 Geneva Motor Show
- Limited-edition Italdesign car to dazzle Geneva
- Pininfarina designed H600 hybrid concept puts style in the fast lane
- Pininfarina showcases racey Fittipaldi EF7 Vision Gran Turismo at Geneva
- Ferrari celebrates a lifetime of beautiful design with the Sergio convertible
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder sets world auction record price – US$11 million
- The NIDO by Pininfarina rethinks automobile design