While we’ve had phone-powered virtual reality headsets like Samsung’s Gear VR or Google’s Daydream View for several years now, no one’s yet done the same for augmented reality. Enter the Mira Prism, a $99 pair of AR glasses that runs from an iPhone.
.. Continue Reading iPhone-powered Mira Prism is the cheapest way into AR yet
- Test pilots wanted for jet fighter-inspired cycling glasses
- Hands-on: ODG’s smartglasses are straight out of a William Gibson novel
- Hinting at an AR future, Microsoft Research squeezes holographic display into regular-sized glasses
- What Google Glass might have been: Epson showcases the new Moverio BT-300 smart specs
- meta AR glasses to offer gesture control of 3D virtual objects
- Fraunhofer tech to allow less conspicuous smartglasses