Virtual reality headsets, such as the Samsung Gear VR, are becoming more commonplace as manufacturers augment hardware, researchers improve technology, and designers create more virtual experiences. But those who want full-body virtual immersion know that treadmills are the way to go. And the latest omnidirectional treadmill, the Kat Walk, provides greater freedom of movement with less constraints.
.. Continue Reading Kat Walk omnidirectional VR treadmill lets you walk, jump, and sit freely
- Way is a connected device that provides personalized skincare advice
- City Beach NYC aims to bring a portable floating beach to the Hudson River
- Touchjet Wave creates touchscreen tablets from televisions
- Artiphon’s redesigned Instrument 1 is more compact and versatile than before
- Orbitkey opens door to keyring sales success
- Volvorii Timeless shoes use E Ink to stay in fashion