Ferrari snuck the world a first look at a convertible LaFerrari back in July, and now it has rolled the car out in Paris, revealing more about its design and performance, as well as its name: LaFerrari Aperta. One of the world’s great hypercars can now be enjoyed with top or without – without losing a step.
.. Continue Reading LaFerrari Aperta breezes into Paris
- Mini Convertible has a growth spurt
- Mini releases a Convertible with the (John Cooper) Works
- Ferrari celebrates 60 years in America with the F60America
- Review: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible is hot summer fun
- McLaren’s MSO Carbon Series LT is the 675LT Spider on a carb diet
- Ferrari weaves its magic with 458 Speciale A spider