Last year, my daughter and I had the opportunity to try out Littlebits – magnetic circuits that make it easy for kids to create a variety of simple projects – for a few weeks. She’s been talking about it ever since. Now the company is offering a new Arduino module that allows kids to not just make cool circuits, but to program them too.
.. Continue Reading LittleBits adds Arduino module, instant backorders result
- littleBits modules aim to make electronic invention a snap
- TinyDuino shrinks the Arduino, retains its flexibility
- Meet Digispark, Arduino’s little brother
- Pinoccio: A wireless, gossiping microcontroller for the Internet of Things
- Innovation and ingenuity are in fashion at NYC’s Maker Week
- Arduino announces its first ready-to-roll robot