The rise of London’s skyline shows no sign of abating, with a total of 436 tall buildings now planned or under construction according to a new report. The number of buildings over 20 stories high in the pipeline has increased from 263 last year and 230 the year before, with housing a major driving force.
.. Continue Reading London’s growing up
- China’s “Walking Stick” tower tops out at 597 m tall
- Beyoncé’s backside begets bootylicious building
- Flood defenses, Hyperloop and mile-high skyscraper proposed for Tokyo Bay
- Chicago skyscraper viewing platform tilts visitors over the edge
- CTBUH’s Best Tall Buildings of 2014
- Skyscraper finalists announced for International Highrise Award 2014