Following its novel renovation of Madrid apartment Didomestic, architecture firm Elii took on a similarly quirky makeover of another flat in Spain’s capital. Susaloon features flexible folding furniture installed throughout in a bid to maximize available space.
.. Continue Reading Madrid apartment “works like a Swiss Army knife”
- Big & Small House proves less really can mean more
- Couple builds tiny house for US$33k, releases plans
- Viennese squeeze: CJ5 house offers slim solution to urban density
- Unfolding house hides all the mod cons
- Up to three groups of people can live in this rusting small home
- 3 meter-wide Tokyo home sits between two roads