After years spent in stealth mode, Magic Leap finally revealed its augmented reality (AR) goggles in December last year, and bit by bit we’re gaining a clearer picture of the headset’s functionality. The company has today announced a new partnership with the NBA, which will enable sports fans to view augmented replays of on-court action in three dimensions.
.. Continue Reading Magic Leap brings its AR goggles to NBA games
- Magic Leap finally reveals its AR goggles, coming in 2018
- iPhone-powered Mira Prism is the cheapest way into AR yet
- Cimagine’s enhanced augmented reality engine allows for multiple object placement
- ONR’s augmented reality glasses turns golf course into a virtual battlefield
- Now that VR is here, Magic Leap reminds us that augmented (mixed) reality is on deck
- Apple’s ARKit pointing towards something much bigger than iPhone or iPad AR