The Jaguar F-Pace isn’t the only one of the world’s best-looking SUVs receiving a serious power and performance upgrade at this year’s New York Auto Show. The Maserati Levante has gotten an even more impressive performance tune, sliding it right up into Bentley Bentayga and Lamborghini Urus super-SUV territory. The all-new Levante Trofeo packs 590 hp of twin-turbo V8 engine might, allowing for sprints and top speed runs that’ll make some sports coupes jealous.
.. Continue Reading Maserati Levante Trofeo rises to the upper echelons of the performance SUV pack
- Is mid-life Maserati refresh enough to make BMW nervous?
- Maserati Quattroporte gets brush up inside and out
- Patent drawings reveal shape of Maserati’s SUV plans
- Maserati 250F voted best racing car of all-time
- Maserati’s US$1.3 million MC12 Corsa
- Learn to drive the Maserati Way