The compact camper van business has been treating Mercedes-Benz well. It introduced the Marco Polo and Marco Polo Activity vans at the 2014 Düsseldorf Caravan Salon, and now it’s adding a third member to the Marco Polo family at another prominent German camper show, CMT Stuttgart. The all-new Marco Polo Horizon slots between its older siblings, adding a simple, flexible V-Class-based camper van alternative. It’s game for everything from family camping excursions to everyday commutes and errands.
.. Continue Reading Mercedes-Benz travels toward a fashionable, flexible horizon with new camper van
- Mercedes rounds out E-Class stable with sporty two-door
- Lava Flow adventure van hauls bikes, sleeps bikers
- Scaldarsi gives the Maybach S600 a shiny new suit
- Mercedes injects some automotive style into the humble golf cart
- Mercedes goes campin’ with expanded leisure van line
- G-Box turns the Mercedes G-Wagen into a self-contained off-road camper